What exactly do people mean when they talk about “plumbing?” The plumbing system in your home or commercial property is a complex configuration of pipes, seals, fittings, tanks and other components that are required for your water supply, heating and sanitation. To effectively and safely handle the sometimes tricky situations that can arise from faulty installation or simple aging, as well as common problems like drips and slow drains, it is necessary to consult professionals in plumbing in Langley to ensure that the job is completed in the best manner possible.
A plumber is trained to handle all kinds of plumbing circumstances, but there are also many different types of plumbers who specialize in specific areas of this industry. These can include:
- Water supply – Typical leaky faucets, pipes and toilets.
- Gasfitting – Actual work completed on pipes, fittings and appliances using gas.
- Sanitary – Plumbing unique to toilets, sinks, showers and tubs that leads to the below-ground sanitary drainage supply.
- Roofing – Drainage from gutters, also known as storm water, and where it drains.
- Drainage – Work with the underground sanitary drainage from that above-ground.
- Mechanical – Plumbing in addition to heating and cooling and ventilation.
- Irrigation – Water necessary for crops or a sprinkler system.
A competent plumber can offer expert advice about any type of plumbing need that may arise. For experienced and knowledgeable plumbing in Langley, no matter how seemingly simple or complex, call High Mark Plumbing at (604)945-6060. We are available 24/7 for all plumbing issues and our certified plumbers promise to provide affordable, timely and accurate service that you can depend on time and again. Trust your pipes to us!