Since the average do-it-yourselfer is proud to be quite handy around the house, that individual is typically well able to fix minor and uncomplicated situations that involve the plumbing. There are a few gray areas, however, where you may not really be sure whether to call professional plumbers in Vancouver or attempt a repair or installation on your own.
If you have any doubts at all about your personal plumbing skills or are unsure about plumbing codes and ordinances in the area, it is best to hire a professional like those at High Mark Plumbing. Here is a general guide for the best situations to call a plumbing specialist:
- Maintaining the boiler and furnace – about twice a year.
- Cleaning and adjustment of the hot water heater.
- Repairing leaks that are difficult to reach or are more complex.
- Unclogging drains in sinks, tubs and toilets.
- Adding a whole house water filter.
- Upgrading fixtures or appliances to those that use less water or energy.
- Installing exterior faucets for use in the yard and to wash the car.
- Hooking up a washing machine or dishwasher.
- Putting in radiant heating in the flooring.
- Installing new bathroom components such as a sink, toilet and shower/tub.
High Mark Plumbing is pleased to provide 24 hour service no matter what type of plumbing situation you may encounter. Call our plumbers in Vancouver at (604) 945-6060 to schedule your appointment or with questions and concerns about a particular issue that you may be facing. We have the experience and expertise to meet all of your plumbing needs.