As more business and homeowners learn about the numerous benefits of tankless water heaters in Vancouver, more are being installed and utilized each day in residences, commercial properties and shopping mall locations throughout Canada and the United States.
A tankless water heater does not have a large holding tank for heated water that has been traditionally used for many years. It is a much smaller unit that can be installed virtually anywhere within a structure. Other distinct advantages that must be considered include:
- Continuous hot water no matter how much is needed. Hot water is available upon demand, whether 2 or 52 gallons or more.
- The compact tankless water heater can fit in small spaces with ease and takes up considerably less room than a 40 gallon or larger tank.
- As an effective energy saver, a tankless water heater can save up to 40% on monthly heating costs and is 30% more efficient than a conventional water heating system. Its eco-friendly design is appealing and desired.
- Since the tankless water heater lasts a long time, this provides additional savings and fewer headaches.
- Clean water is utilized for heating, without the common accumulation of rust and debris located in hot water tanks.
- Inherent safety features allow peace of mind for all individuals who make use of the system.
For inquiries about tankless water heaters in Vancouver and how they work in homes, businesses or larger commercial ventures, contact High Mark Plumbing at (604)945-6060. Our professional plumbers have decades of experience in all aspects of plumbing and drain work.