If your water main is cracked or broken, it can lead to extensive damage to your home or business and property if it is not addressed quickly. The water main connects the plumbing in your structure to the public water supply. As it is usually underground, it can be hard to know if there is a problem until the issue has become severe. To take care of the pipe in the most effective way, you need trenchless water main line repair, replacement, and installation service in Port Coquitlam.
There are a few signs you should be aware of that could indicate a water main leak. They include:
- Water in the yard that shouldn’t be there or sinkholes that appear suddenly.
- Wet or discolored areas near tubs and showers, toilets, and sinks.
- Water bubbling in the street.
- Wet drywall and wet rings on the ceiling.
- Unexplained puddles in the house, especially on the floor or under a sink.
- The water pressure has dropped significantly without any reason.
- Your water bill is suddenly higher than normal, and there has been no extra activity at home.
- Funny noises that come from the sink, toilet, or pipes. Whistling, clanking, dripping, and bubbling are not sounds you want to hear from your plumbing.
- While working in the basement or around the perimeter of your home, you notice cracks in the foundation.
- Your water has an unusual or unpleasant smell.
If you have any concerns about your plumbing or think it is time for trenchless water main line repair, replacement, and installation service in Port Coquitlam, contact the professional plumbers at High Mark Plumbing at (604) 678-1650. We will assess the situation and offer a cost-effective way to take care of it.