No one wants to come home from work to find their basement flooded or a massive pond in the middle of the backyard. If these or other similar scenarios have happened to you, you probably need your water line repaired or replaced to prevent further damage. You could have your yard dug up and the old pipe removed and replaced with a new one, but this involves a lot of mess and disruption to your yard and home. Trenchless water main line repair, replacement, and installation service in Abbotsford, on the other hand, is much more economical and environmentally-friendly than traditional pipe replacement methods.
Trenchless pipe replacement is innovative and works better than old-school restoration approaches. Usually, only two small holes in your landscape are required that are can be quickly filled in when the job is complete. There are several ways to repair or replace your pipe through these holes.
- Your old pipe is broken up with a bursting head while pulling new pipe right behind it.
- Your current pipe can be strengthened with a liner that is cured and sealed in place.
- A pipe that is a little smaller than your current pipe is dragged through the old pipe and sealed in place.
- A new liner for your pipe is pulled through the old one and sealed.
- Inversion lining is made from felt and placed in your current pipe.
The trenchless pipe repair technique that works best in your situation will be determined by a plumber who is experienced in this type of pipe restoration.
Contact High Mark Plumbing to schedule your trenchless water main line repair, replacement, and installation service in Abbotsford at (778) 345-6216.