A leaking water main can cause a multitude of problems in and around your home or business. Depending on the severity of the issue, you may experience damaged floors and walls, wet furniture, sinkholes in the yard, and lack of potable water for consumption, bathing, and cleaning. Hiring a professional for water main repair in Signal Hill ensures that the job will be done right the first time so that you can resume regular water use as quickly as possible.
Having fresh water for daily living is essential – and we never seem to realize it until we don’t have it! The professionals at High Mark Plumbing are equipped to diagnose your water main problem, offer a reasonable solution and estimate to take care of it and follow through until you have a continuous supply of safe water again.
Effective repair of the water main depends on the severity of the problem. Your plumber will look at:
- The location of the water supply line.
- Whether there are objects blocking or obstructing the line. Tree roots and concrete may need to be moved out of the way.
- The depth of the water main.
- The location of the project. Costs vary around the country and Canada.
- Licensing issues. Authorization may be required.
- Your water to see if it is discolored.
- Your yard to note if there is standing water where there shouldn’t be.
- Whether you have a hissing or rumbling noise coming from the water pipe.
- Water pressure. Decreased water pressure is a sure sign that something is wrong somewhere.
- Your water bill. An unanticipated increase may indicate a problem.