While it is important to schedule routine drain maintenance to ensure that all your pipes remain clear and water and waste can travel smoothly in the appropriate direction, sometimes problems do pop up that should be taken care of by an experienced plumber. Systematic drain cleaning in McKenzie Towne may be required if you have some of these drain issues:
- An overflowing toilet. Infrequent spilling over of a commode is not usually a concern but if it happens frequently, a drain cleaning pro should assess the situation to determine if there a sewer drain blockage.
- Slowly emptying drains in your bathroom or kitchen. A blockage may be impeding water flow.
- Water accumulation in the sinks and tubs. Since this could be a potential health emergency because of potential exposure to waste and the likelihood that your floors and carpets may become drenched and ruined, call for help as soon as possible.
- Smelly pipes suggest an obstruction that has been present for some time. This happens when food debris and grease drain into the kitchen sink or it could even be a small animal that is trapped in the lines.
- Excessive use of liquid drain cleaners. Drain cleaners do not eliminate drain problems and can actually damage pipes, as well as being hazardous to small children and pets.
When something goes wrong with the plumbing in your home or business, call a licensed plumber to take care of the problem. The experienced technicians at High Mark Plumbing are equipped to handle all manner of drain situations and can swiftly provide thorough drain cleaning in McKenzie Towne when you need it most. Contact us at (403) 407-5750. We offer 24-hour emergency service for your convenience.