You might be the best do-it-yourselfer around but sometimes there are circumstances that require a professional for safety and other reasons. Water heater installation in Okotoks, especially when powered by natural gas, is one of these. There are many incentives to let a specialist tackle this for you but let’s examine just a few:
- If you have a water heater that operates via combustible fuel, the risk for fire and explosion always exists, no matter how small. Even a seemingly minor error during the installation process can lead to a dangerous situation. Don’t put your family and home in harm’s way with an inexperienced installation just to save a little money.
- Plumbers have the skill and expertise required to help you find an appropriate water heater and install it according to the manufacturer’s specifications so that it operates optimally.
- Inadequate ventilation can lead to carbon monoxide exposure. This colorless, odorless gas can be deadly. Make sure you always have a functional carbon monoxide detector.
- A competently installed water heater offers smooth operation and peace of mind.
- Should you decide to sell your home, a professionally installed water heater is vital. You may have to pay for it to be inspected and acquire a permit if the installation was not certified. This could lead to costly repair or re-installation. A qualified plumber will make certain that the unit is installed to code and that the proper permits have been acquired.
Contact the certified pros at High Mark Plumbing at (403) 407-5750 for questions about water heater installation in Okotoks or to schedule an appointment for service. You can rely on us to supply superior work at reasonable prices.