It is not uncommon to have plumbing issues, whether you have a brand-new home or one that is several years old or older. If you experience any type of plumbing problem, reach out to High Mark Plumbing for an experienced and knowledgeable plumber in Maple Ridge who can take care of the issue quickly and with as little inconvenience as possible. There are all kinds of plumbing situations that may develop that should only be addressed by a professional. They include:
- Leaky pipes are more prevalent in the winter but can occur at any time. You may notice a wet area on the floor or ceiling. Since water damage can be expensive to repair, speedily a pro may avert a potential disaster.
- Dripping faucets are not only annoying but waste money and water.
- A toilet that does not stop running can use up to 200 gallons of water.
- A leaking hose bib is often the result of a crack that happens during cold weather. It is not typically noticed until spring or summer.
- Lack of water pressure is quite frustrating. It is a common occurrence in older buildings. There may be a leak in an area that is not immediately obvious, or your showerhead may need to be replaced.
- Heavy rain can lead to sump pump overload.
- Slow or clogged drains should never be subjected to harmful drain cleaners. A plumber has the proper equipment to safely clear the blockage.
- Water heaters usually last 8-12 years. If yours has malfunctioned, you may need a replacement, or it could be as simple as changing the heating element.