How do you know if trenchless sewer main line repair, replacement, and installation service in Burnaby is right for your broken sewer line? The amount of damage you have and the scope of the problem is best determined by an experienced plumber like one from High Mark Plumbing. We specialize in trenchless repair for water and sewer lines.
Utilizing trenchless technology is appropriate for these types of sewer issues:
- Requiring new, larger pipes to handle a bigger volume of water and waste.
- Pipes that are beneath buildings, driveways or patios, and landscapes.
- Pipes that have been compromised from extreme temperatures and repeated freezing and thawing.
- Burst pipes from faulty material, excess household debris, or root intrusion.
- Continual sewer backups or pipes that leak from improper installation.
- Cracked pipes due to the soil that has loosened or a home that has shifted.
Trenchless restoration typically involves pulling a new pipe or liner through the old one. It is set and cured in place, as needed. To reach the broken pipe, two or three minor holes are dug in the landscape and are quickly refilled after the work is complete. New pipes or liners last a long time and meet industry codes, resist chemical deterioration, and are virtually impervious to roots and leaks. It is not necessary to remove the old pipe, which saves time and money.
To learn more about trenchless sewer main line repair, replacement, and installation service in Burnaby or to schedule an appointment for an evaluation of your damaged pipe, contact the pros at High Mark Plumbing at (604) 945-6060. You can count on our friendly plumbers for reliable service that will not break the bank. Call us today!