Trenchless water main line repair, replacement, and installation service in Langley is a relatively new concept for taking care of cracked or broken water lines beneath your property. Conventional methods of water main repair involve extensive digging up of your yard, require a lot of heavy equipment, and a fair amount of labor.
What are some other reasons that trenchless technology is better than the old way?
- Trenchless methods are highly affordable and can usually be completed within a couple of days. Fewer technicians, lighter labor, and less equipment are required, so costs are more reasonable.
- Since only two or three holes are typically necessary to initiate repair or replacement, rather than uncovering the entire length of pipe, not as much effort is needed.
- Fewer plumbers are needed to complete your water main line project, and it is not necessary to modify your home to reach the affected pipes. The savings in costs can be considerable.
- Often, epoxy-treated materials are utilized to handle damage to water lines. This substance is very durable and long-lasting, ensuring that once your water main is repaired, it will remain in good condition for many years.
- As there is only limited impact to your yard, trenchless pipe restoration methods are environmentally-friendly. State-of-the-art equipment locates the damaged portion of the pipe and targets it quickly and easily.
- This technique saves your trees, lawn, landscape plantings, and your hardscapes like the driveway and patio from demolition.
- Modern equipment resolves broken or otherwise damaged pipes with quality materials that resist cracking, invasion by tree roots, rusting, and corrosion.
Contact High Mark Plumbing at (604) 678-1650 for trenchless water main line repair, replacement, and installation service in Langley for an evaluation of your water lines today.